Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Heart Faces - Challenge

Finding the Wind!

Looking for the wind I ran across this photo - and most of all it reminded me that
two years ago today . . .
This handsome guy proposed to this darling girl . . .

Congratulations once again - my sweetheart girl <3 Karianne

and many more at
I Heart Faces





Kristin ~picasa~ ~flickr~ Sony all the way! Sony A700 & A300  50mm/f1.7 Tokina 28-70 1.2.8, DT18-70mm/f3.5-5.6, DT55-200mm/f4-5.6 loving it!  Personal Blog, Photo Blog

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty wind in her hair : ) Hope they are blissfully happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! You can see the happiness on her face. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun photo. Love laughing pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristin! I love the energy in this photo!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm trying to remember how I processed my photo. It was a combination of bringing out the darks a bit more with contrast and levels, a b/w action that included a tone adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun happy moment! I like the sepia processing! The way he is carrying her is so playful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails