Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Fun at I Heart Faces

This week's I Heart Faces photo challenge theme

is family fun!

There are some photographs that stay with me for always
that I just LOVE . . .

This is one of those moments . . .

so lovely . . .

So tender and sweet!

So this week - here's my favorite family fun photo to share!


DSC07483sep






Kristin ~picasa~ ~flickr~ Sony all the way! Sony A700 & A300  50mm/f1.7 Tokina 28-70 1.2.8, DT18-70mm/f3.5-5.6, DT55-200mm/f4-5.6 loving it!  Personal Blog, Photo Blog

11 comments:

  1. love the moment you captured! al these labor/delivery pictures everyoneis posting are making me want another one =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great moment and great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing. I would give anything to have a photo like that of me with any of my 4 babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love photos like this...great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best moments...ever!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is one they will cherish forever. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Perfect moment forever captured!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails