Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo Challenge {a touch of whimsy}



DSC04184 kik





A while back . . .

I did some very special photography
for a very special baby

he wasn't supposed to be with us for long

but today . . .

he is still an angel amongst us.

So this photo is very magical to me
and just perfect for

"A Touch of Whimsy"

over at 
I Heart Faces today!

Enjoy!




Kristin @ ~picasa~ ~flickr~ Sony all the way! Sony A700 & A300  50mm/f1.7 Tokina 28-70 1.2.8, DT18-70mm/f3.5-5.6, DT55-200mm/f4-5.6 loving it!  Personal Blog, Photo Blog

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. I lost a son shortly after he was born and this just brought me to tears. What a powerful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure this family treasures the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, beautiful golden light!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails