Friday, April 17, 2009

Daddy's Truck

Photobucket

DPS assignment - Natural Light Portraits, April 8-22
Camera Sony A300
Focal length 75mm
f/stop f/5.6
Shutter 1/125
ISO 100
Aperature Exposure
Date 4/12/2009
Post processing with Adobe Photoshop CS2
Curves - pulled center straight up a hair, bumped the saturation level a little. With portraits I like to experiment with actions from time to time. This one is entitled Lovely & Ethereal from Ree Drummond and is included in a gratis action package here.

5 comments:

  1. She just looks as if she's dreaming of driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a captivating photo! I love Lovely & Ethereal action, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photo.
    Thanks for stopping by on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing photo! I love how it really shows off her personality! Great job!

    BTW - I think your profile pic is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails