Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crazy about Posing

There are some poses I really truly am . . . 


CRAZY


about . . .


For instance this one!


If I could get all my engaged couples to be this passionate and comfortable on the camera - 
life would be sweet!


So I borrowed this photo from my Facebook contact - 
Laurie Ann Lowry!


Adorable right??!!


Now I'm pinning it so I can look at it all the time for inspiration . . .








It's wonderful when photo session are just spontaneous . . .


but they can always use a little guidance - right!!


Loves!!








Kristin ~picasa~ ~flickr~ Sony all the way! Sony A700 & A300  50mm/f1.7 Tokina 28-70 1.2.8, DT18-70mm/f3.5-5.6, DT55-200mm/f4-5.6 loving it!  Personal Blog, Photo Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails