Monday, May 16, 2011

May Flowers

May Flowers?

We should have enough of them around here . . .
after all those April showers!


You all know I LOVE
picnik.com


Just wanted to share some of the fun things 
you can do over there . . . 


Mikesell 0511-52

This is a SOOC shot . . .
not to shabby!


May Flowers

After cropping
adjusting exposure
softening focus
and adding a few textures from picnik
May Flowers Polaroid
But I have to say . . .

I DO

think this is my

FAVORITE!










Kristin ~picasa~ ~flickr~ Sony all the way! Sony A700 & A300  50mm/f1.7 Tokina 28-70 1.2.8, DT18-70mm/f3.5-5.6, DT55-200mm/f4-5.6 loving it!  Personal Blog, Photo Blog

3 comments:

  1. I love picnik too! I love the Picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors! They are just beautiful!
    www.pillowthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails